The Data Controller of personal data collected through the YouTOOProject website is Aussie You Too Pty Ltd (“AUssieYouTOO”). You can contact us:
- By email (recommended), at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post, (we are a bit far away) at the address: UNIT 4/6 Firewheel PL Suffolk Park, NSW, 2481
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON
The European Union Representative of Aussie You Too Pty Ltd, for the purposes of personal data protection is Miguel Caparrós. If you need to contact him you can do it by post at C/ Tarragona nº 13, El Masnou, 08320, Barcelona or directly by email (sure it will be easier and faster!) to email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of the processing of personal data collected on our website is:
- The fulfillment of the obligations arising from the corresponding orders of our users. In other words, to do our job to the best of our ability!
- To enable us to respond to requests for information received from the data subject. That is, to help you solve your doubts and help you to go to Australia!
- To allow you to subscribe to the YouTOOProject newsletter and/or to receive news and periodic offers from the company. You can subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom of our website.
- It is clear that, as a data subject, if you do not provide us with all the personal information we need, YouTOOProject may not be able to fulfill the corresponding orders or requests, or simply provide you with the information you request.
Returning to the subject of the newsletter, you should know that we will keep your data until you unsubscribe from it. You can unsubscribe in each of the e-mails we send you, but we don’t want you to leave!
Two important things:
First. If you are not our client (or student as we would say), one of our suppliers or subscribed to our newsletter. In other words, you are a mere contact with no contractual relationship with us (too bad!), we will keep your data for two years and after this time we will delete it.
Secondly. We will not use your data for automated decision making or profiling.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for the data processing carried out by YouTOOProject is the necessity of such processing for the proper provision of our advisory services requested by our users regarding academic and employment opportunities in Australia. So that you understand, there are data about you that we need in order to do our job and inform you as well as possible.
For the personal data collected through the forms contained in our website, the legitimacy of its processing is given by the consent given by the interested parties at the time of sending the data. That box you ticked when you sent us a message through our web form – that’s where you gave us your consent!
The data collected on this website are processed by YouTOOProject in Australia and will be processed in accordance with the laws of that country.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
YouTOOProject may eventually transfer the data of its users to its partners for the purpose of promotions – including contests – and scholarships sponsored by them.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Here are your rights as a data subject!
The owners of the data processed by YouTOOProject have the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification
- Right of deletion
- Right of portability
- Right of restriction
- Right of opposition
Additionally, and as provided by the data protection legislation, you also have the right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your data. And you also have the right to complain to the Japanese Data Protection Agency (https://www.ppc.go.jp/) if you believe that any of the rights listed above have been violated.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
The owners of the data processed by YouTOOProject can exercise their rights in any of the following ways:
- By e-mail, (recommended) at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post, at the following address: UNIT 4/6 Firewheel PL Suffolk Park, NSW, 2481
In any case, at the time of exercising your rights, as the data subject – regardless of the method you have chosen to exercise your rights – you must provide us with the necessary information so that we can correctly identify you and respond to your request.